Terms and conditions of sale
Delivery time / Europe / Worldwide/
It may transpire that certain items will be temporarily unavailable due to them being in the production process, out of stock, or unavailable at the supplier's warehouse. In such a case you will be informed via email and may decide whether to wait for dispatch of the entire order at a later date, to cancel the unavailable item from your order, or to have the item dispatched separately when available. In the case of the latter, you will not be charged any extra delivery costs. The cost of the unavailable item/s will be deducted from the total amount of the original order and charged at the time of eventual dispatch.
If you do not receive your goods within the scheduled time frame, please contact email@example.com. We will investigate the matter immediately.
In order to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, please check the following points:
- A signature is required on delivery, so please ensure that you provide an appropriate address.
- For deliveries in Italy, please ensure that the Surname you provided on the order corresponds with the one stated on the door-bell label of delivery destination. If the courier does not find the correct name at the address, he will return the parcel as 'unknown at destination'..
- Please include a contact telephone number.
- Always remember to include the correct post code.
We emphasize these points due to the Postal Service having modified their delivery system, whereby a courier is used to deliver packages.
All transactions performed via Roberto Manzoni's website are subject to regulation under Italian mail-order law. Items ordered in error may be returned within 10 days of the date of dispatch. We will accept the return of items in perfect condition and with their original packaging for which a refund will be given, NOT including postage and packing fees, in accordance with Italian law.
Please enclose a copy of the delivery note with all returns, which should be well packaged and sent to:
Via Gordini 3
You are advised to use a recorded delivery service for returns. Please also be aware that any goods returned to a different address than the one stated above will not be processed.
Damaged items. If the goods that you have purchased are defective or have been damaged in transport, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , citing 'damaged items' in the subject line of your email.
When the package arrives we suggest to open it in the presence of the courier, in order to verify its integrity.
Contacting ROBERTO MANZONI
You may contact Roberto Manzoni in several. Feel free to choose the most convenient for you:
- For general information about the website or products, to give feedback and suggest improvements to the site, or for technical enquiries, please email: email@example.com
- For information about your order, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not wish to email and prefer 'human' contact, please feel free to telephone our helpdesk from Monday to Friday between 10.00 to 12.00 and 15.00 to 18.00, on the following number:
+39 333 9803448
- If you wish, you may also send a fax to: +39 0542 1995139
- For postal correspondence our address is:
Via Gordini 3
Adherence to the Italian legal act no. 675/96 guarantees that all personal data will be used by lawfully respecting the freedom and dignity of the individual, privacy and personal identity will be respected at all times.
As per Article 10 of the above mentioned act, we hereby inform you that all personal data provided will be used solely for the purpose of processing your order.
We also inform you may receive, from time to time, information about 'Roberto Manzoni' such as news, offers, discounts, promotions and so. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email us accordingly at email@example.com
Under no circumstances will we use your details for any other purpose than those stated above, nor will we pass on your details to any outside organisation. For all matters related to the use of personal data you are free to exert your rights in accordance with Article 13 of the Legal Act 675/96 by approaching the relevant authorities.
You may request details of any of your personal information that we may hold, and/or request its deletion at any time.
Roberto Manzoni of Via Gordini 3, 48100, Ravenna, ITALY is responsible for the holding of all personal data.